PHILIPS INTELLIVUE MP40 patient monitors combine portability and measurement flexibility to match the pace and unique needs of intermediate care environments. They are highly configurable and easy to use.
- High-performance monitoring for flexible care settings
- 5cm (12″) color SVGA monitor display with 4 or 6 waveforms is bright and easy to read.
- Comfortable handle and rugged housing for easy portability.
- 5-hour battery life
- IntelliVue comes with 10 preset screen configurations.
- Customized viewing options let you view and analyze data in graphical or numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trended data, and organize every onscreen element – from waveforms to data labels – as desired.
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions directly accessible through simple commands. (Touchscreen is available on MP50 only.)
- Access information from a variety of systems on the hospital network – pharmacy, laboratory, ECG management systems, radiology PACS, host based hospital systems and others – and deliver it to the patient monitor through IntelliVue’s portal technology.
- No separate hard drive and no fan. IntelliVue is space-saving, quiet, stable, and starts quickly.
- Navigation Point operation designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation.
- Portal technology – Compatible
- Waveforms – 4 (Six optional)
- Monitor screen display – One integrated 30.5 cm (12″) color SVGA
- Screen navigation – Navigation Point
- Integrated measurement module slots – Four (optional)
- Multi-Measurement Server – Compatible
- Networking capability – LAN-ready