Workhorse mobile C-arm for surgical imaging offers vascular functionality with a wide field of view, optimizing workflow.
Perfect for general fluoroscopy and vascular specialization, the BV Endura helps you clearly view dynamic images in surgery. Designed to improve your workflow, this versatile system has many beneficial characteristics.
Consider these features:
- Flexible choice between 9” or 12” image intensifier
- Extended rotation for vascular projections
- SmartVision imaging technology
- Ultra-compact MobileView Station
It’s about the coverage
Positioned as a mid-level performer, the BV Endura builds on the strengths of the BV Libra by broadening vascular capabilities. Our bigger 12” image intensifier provides a larger coverage for improved anatomical orientation. And we have extended the C-arm rotation – up to 135o – to provide you with projections necessary for most vascular procedures.
The next generation in C-arm imaging is SmartVision. This combination of advanced technologies in place across the imaging chain, results in high quality images at a low X-ray dose. Some highlights include:
- 1K2imaging – a fully digital imaging chain with advanced noise reduction and 2D edge enhancements for higher image quality
- BodySmart – software that finds, tracks and defines the field of view to anatomy for ‘first shot right’ imaging
- Automatic Shutter Positioning – optimal shutter positioning for the best quality image possible and a clear view of the region of interest
- Automatic contrast/brightness – real-time contrast and brightness control at the touch of a button improves ease-of-use and provides faster control for better image quality
Intelligent viewing options
Optimally designed, the MobileView Station’s ultra-compact size makes it easy to move around the tight confines of the OR. And its small footprint ensures it can be brought as close as possible to the operating table.
- At the MobileView Station the operator can manually enter patient demographics or retrieve a worklist via the hospital network.
- Monitors are turned toward the physician at any angle at the start of the procedure and back to the operator at the end to process the images.
- Processed images are immediately sent to PACS
- Two 18” monitors ensure high quality image viewing
- Monitor height can be quickly adjusted to physician preference
You’ll find the BV Endura can handle a full range of applications including:
- Vascular procedures
- Orthopedic surgery
- Abdominal surgery
- Neurosurgical procedures
- Thoracic surgery