Its architecture is based on its premium EPIQ series of ultrasound machines, offering some of its best technology to those with tighter budgets. This architecture and easy-to-use interface allow the Affiniti 70 to handle high volume while providing solid image quality.
As a complete shared service ultrasound, it has 4D obstetric imaging, Shear Wave electrography, and provides both adult and pediatric echocardiography (including TEE) and stress echo.
- Tissue Harmonics Imaging
- PureWave Transducers
- ShearWave and Strain Elastography options
- SonoCT Compound Imaging
- XRES Speckle Reduction Imaging
- Contrast-Enhanced Ultrasound
- AIUS Anatomical Intelligence Ultrasound
- Stress Echo
- Pediatric cardiology
- Sleep Mode for easy transport from room-to-room
- 4 transducer ports
- Automated IMT Calcs
- Automated 2D Cardiac Quantification
- Automated Cardiac Motion Quantification
- 4D obstetric “babyface” imaging
- its application are on 4D, Abdominal, Anesthesia, Breast, Cardiac, Cardiovascular Imaging, General Imaging, Interventional Procedures, Intraoperative Procedures, Musculoskeletal, OB-GYN, Pediatric, Perinatology, Peripheral Vascular, Small Parts, Stress Echo, Superficial, Thyroid, Transcranial Doppler, Urology, Vascular, and Venous.