The OPTI® CCA-TS2 Blood Gas is a microprocessor-based instrument that measures optical fluorescence from discreet sensors called optical electrodes (optodes). A disposable, single-use cassette contains all the elements needed for calibration, sample measurement and waste containment. Specific calibration information from the cassette is read into the analyzer by swiping the cassette package through the bar-code reader. The cassette is then placed into the measurement chamber.
The OPTI CCA-TS2 Blood Gas Analyzer features:
- Provides fast accurate resultsfor blood gases, acid-base balance, electrolytes, ionized calcium, glucose, BUN and lactate.
- Runs samples of whole blood, plasmaand serum on single-use disposable cassettes.
- Uses innovative optical technology.
- Requires minimal maintenance.
- The OPTI CCA-TS2 analyzer provides lab-quality results with zero standby cost. The single-use consumable is only used during a measurement and safely locks waste inside.
- The OPTI CCA-TS2 analyzer has a measuring chamber heated to 37°C (98.6°F). This allows for a wide operating temperature rangeto meet the needs of colder environments, such as the operating room.