The MINDRAY M7 ULTRASOUND Medical Imaging System epitomizes the optimal combination of advanced imaging technologies and miniaturization technologies.
The M7 is considered one of the more advanced mid-range ultrasound machines, featuring very good penetration and color Doppler for its vascular and general imaging. As a shared service system, the M7 provides a versatile, solid imaging system.
Besides, it has very good image quality for anesthesia, vascular, orthopedic, cardiac, venous, superficial and general radiology applications.
- Compact, lightweight design enables convenient access to all point of care environments.
- 15″ high resolution TFT LCD display with 170 viewing angle.
- Fast power up
- Superior computing power: instantaneous response to user command and short cycle time.
- Sealed surface for easy infection control.
- iTouch: one button image optimization.
- User programmable exam presets: quick start and consistency.
- iStation: on board workstation for patient information management and connectivity.
- Ergonomic design
- Shared Services with CW Doppler
- 5-hour lithium-ion battery
- anti-shock, and anti-splash features