The GE OEC 6600 Miniview C-Arm system is an affordable alternative to the new 6800 Miniview C-Arm. Like its newer counterpart the 6600 c-arm is also offered in two packages: Clinical Package and Hospital Package. Unlike the 6800 the 6600 c-arm was offered in a 4″ or 6″ single mode II as well as a 6/4″ dual mode II on the newer models.
Some other major differences are the 6600 c-arm’s monitors are not touch screen like the 6800’s and the image resolution is 512 x 512 vs 1k x1k on the 6800.
- Standard Specifications on The GE OEC 6800 Miniview C-Arm:
- Dual 16″ Hi-Resolution Monitors
- 6″/4″ Image Intensifier (I.I.)
- Clinical or Hospital Platforms
- 63 or 200 Image Storage
- LIH (Last Image Hold)
- MARS (Motion Artifact Reduction System)
- Real-time Averaging
- Automatic Digital Brightness and Contrast Control
- Edge Enhancement
- Thermal Printer