The GE Dash 4000 Patient Monitor is a complete portable bedside monitoring solution that features ECG, NIBP, SpO2, Temperature, and recorder. The full featured Dash 4000 monitor offers a 10.4″ screen. From presentation in the emergency department to surgery in the OR to recovery in the PACU, treatment in the ICU and transfer to the stepdown unit, the Dash monitor is an exceptional choice for every point of care.
- Lightweight and rugged for portability
• Advanced clinical parameters including 12SL for simultaneous ECG monitoring, GE EK-Pro for multi-lead arrhythmia analysis, ICG, mainstream and sidestream CO2 and GE DINAMAP NIBP with SuperSTAT.
• Networking options include wired and wireless
• Up to 7 waveforms and up to 4 invasive pressures
• High resolution CRG trends for NICU monitoring