The DRAGER EVITA 2 DURA is a ventilator with simple and versatile operation, that has a highly responsive flow trigger, and an open breathing system that gives both the patient and the clinician. Besides, the standard color screen provides enhanced monitoring.
- enhanced graphics
- integrated CO2 monitoring
- specialized modes like APRV can be added to the
- Spontaneous breathing reduces the risk of atelectasis and improves the ventilation/perfusion ratio by maintaining a higher functional residual capacity.
- The wide range of patients covered also reduces the amount of staff training required and ensures a greater flexibility in the use of resources.
- The high-resolution full-color screen displays comprehensive information on a patient’s status, always showing two ventilation curves and six monitored values, and the screen configuration can be customized to show the most important values