The DATEX OHMEDA S5 Compact monitor delivers anesthesia monitoring besides, allowing for vital sign transmission and arrhythmia detection.
It is an ideal monitor for any setting, including the hospital, surgery center, small OR and recovery. In addition, The DATEX-OHMEDA S/5 anesthesia monitor features a large screen for easy viewing in the operating room.
- Ideally suited for PACU and day surgery monitoring.
- Small footprint bedside monitor with extra-large 12.1-inch color display.
- Large waveforms and numerics for easy viewing from long distances and multiple viewing angles.
- Basic hemodynamics and full airway gas measurements
- Up to 8 waveforms and 4 numeric digit fields can be displayed
- 24-hour graphical and numeric trends can be displayed and used to access historical data
- Color-coded prioritized and adjustable alarms that can be managed at the monitor or optionally from the S/5TM Network and Central
- Optional extended arrhythmia analysis
- Waveform snapshots to store and recall waveform samples for later analysis
- Intuitive easy-to-use S/5 interface designed for the anesthesia care process
- Six user-configurable display pages for each mode
- S/5TM Device Interfacing Solution support for other patient care devices brings information to the Compact Monitor display screen
- Rugged, shock resistant design offers a built-in battery and handle for intra-hospital transport monitoring with roll stand, wall and bed mounting options available
- Integration of transport data with optional MemCardTM
- Optional built-in, three-channel thermal array recorder
- Compatible with Datex-Ohmeda S/5 Network and Central for monitor-to-monitor communication and centralizing viewing