The CELL-DYN Ruby System is a multi-parameter automated hematology analyzer designed for in vitro diagnostic use in medium volume clinical laboratories. This instrument uses patented MAPSS technology to perform cell by cell analysis from a single dilution to enumerate and differentiate White Blood Cells and provide the performance needed for patient samples. Additionally, the instrument uses optical laser light scatter analysis, without the need to reflex to another test mode, to provide both the Red Blood Cell and Platelet counts.
MAPSS (Multi-angle, Polarized Scatter Separation) technology to provide accurate optical readings for WBCs with 5-part WBC differential.
- Cell by cell analysis using hydrodynamic focusing.
- Accurate WBC enumeration and identification using 4 angles of light scatter on up to 10,000 events per cycle.
- Multiple scatter plot analysis for identification of abnormal cells and interfering substances.
- Dual angle optical light scatter accurately enumerates and sizes platelets to reduce manual counts and blood smear reviews.
- Available full time with no need to repeat the sample in another test mode.
- Red Blood Cell counts including indices using 3 angles of light scatter, cell sphering and hydrodynamic focusing for accuracy.
Weight: 235 Lbs.
Dimensions: 32(H) x 20(W) x 30(D) inches